This 3/4″ side clamp features a heavy-duty welded steel construction for years of use. There is a spring steel tension clip at the bottom to prevent the grooming arm from sliding down while adjusting the height, and a silicon pad on top to help keep the clamp from damaging the grooming table top.
This side clamp is designed for use with the Groomers Helper® Professional set on Non-Standard tables.
A Non-standard table has a table top that is over 1 ″ thick – it may be home made, or a lighted grooming table, or a table that has a metal frame holding the top on. This clamp is designed for use with a non-standard grooming table ONLY and should not be used on a standard table top.
If you need a 3/4″ Main Clamp for your table, CLICK HERE and order the Groomers Helper® 3-bolt Locking Steel Clamp with the optional 3/4″ adapter insert.
- Rubber Top Cover to protect the table and clamp.
- Swivel cup washer to protect the underside of the tabletop when tightened.
- Hardened steel bolts for extra durability & stability.
- Locking Nut prevents clamp from loosening once set in place.
- Spring Steel Safety Clip prevents grooming arm from slipping.
- Extra Strong ¼” Powder coated plate steel construction.
The is the ONLY clamp in the industry with these bolt locking and safety features.
This clamp opens to a maximum of 3 1/4″ and is designed to be used with a 3/4″ width, square grooming arm.
There are no reviews yet.