If you have Retail Space in your Salon, or sell products to your mobile grooming customers, the ClotiIt® Master Salon Kit will pay for itself AND make you money too!
The science of how ClotIt® works so fast:
The Master Salon Kit includes a full Pro Salon Kit (2.85 oz Clotit®, Rubber Nail Cup and 25 Single Dose take Home Packets), 3- 1oz. ClotIt® All Natural Blood Stop Powder in Hang-tag boxes, and 6 ClotIt® Pet First Aid Kits.
- 6 – ClotIt® Pet First Aid Kits ($180 MSRP)
- 3 – 1 oz ClotIt® Retail Packs ($45 MSRP)
A $225 Retail Value – for ONLY $175!
ClotIt® is not a harsh styptic, it is non-stinging and does not hurt the dog like other products do! (styp·tic /stiptik/: a substance capable of stopping bleeding when applied to a wound.)
- All-natural ingredients
- 5X faster clotting time than the leading brand
- Colorless powder—no yellowing or staining that other brands may exhibit
- Versatile—works on minor to severe wounds
ClotIt® is intended for use in minor to severe external wounds, including: Skin tears, lacerations, grazes, cuts, sores and other skin integrity issues.
The proper way to use ClotIt® on a nail quick.
Before clipping nails, find a lid, piece of paper or other convenient flat surface to pour ClotIt® in.
*DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY FROM THE BOTTLE.
Pinch a generous amount of ClotIt® between your thumb and forefinger.
Hold the pet’s leg securely with your other hand.
Pack the nail fully with ClotIt®.
Hold the nail with your thumb on top of the nail and your forefinger on the quick, maintaining moderate pressure of a minimum of 30 seconds.
Make sure the nail is fully packed with ClotIt®.
After 30 seconds examine the nail.
If it is still bleeding, repeat Step 3.
- Apply generously and directly into the wound – completely covering it.
- Apply pressure for 20-30 seconds.
- Inspect the wound and re-apply only if necessary.
- If bleeding persists consult a veterinarian.