Groomers Helper®, a patent holder of FlexIt® Brushes, offers the following Limited Warranty for all FlexIt® Brushes sold through Groomers Helper®.
FlexIt® Brushes are designed to work with a “light hand,” do not push down while brushing. Please read the included instructions on proper brushing technique. If you push down too hard the brush handle may break and will NOT be covered in this Limited Warranty.
Groomers Helper® warrants to the original purchaser that all FlexIt® Brushes shall be free from defects in material and workmanship at time of shipment and shall be valid for up to 90 days from the time of purchase.
Groomers Helper® obligations under this Limited Warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, free of charge, any product returned to Groomers Helper® freight prepaid.
Groomers Helper® shall have no obligation under this Limited Warranty or otherwise if:
- the Product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, flood, fires or other Acts of God.
- the Product has not been operated in accordance with its operating instructions.
- the Product has been altered or repaired by anyone outside Groomers Helper®.
- adaptations or accessories have been made or attached to the Product which have adversely affected its performance, safety or reliability.
This Limited Warranty cannot be adjusted by any Wholesaler, Reseller, or Dealer.
If your brush is covered under this Limited Warranty please send the following to the address below:
- The damaged FlexIt® Brush.
- A copy of the sales receipt.
- Where the brush was purchased.
- Include your name, address and phone.
Attn: FlexIt® Returns
9615 Ventnor Ave
Margate, NJ 08402