You must live and groom in Canada to join the Canadian Groomers Club™
How To Become A Canadian Groomers Club™ Member
IT IS FREE!
- Click Here and add the FREE membership to your Cart.
- Checkout normally using all of the Canadian Business details.
- Our website will automatically assign you RETAIL status, which means you won’t be able to get the “No Exchange Rate” shopping just yet.
- A Groomers Helper® representative will go over your application.
- Once approved you will receive a Welcome Email and your status will be changed from RETAIL to Canadian Groomers Club™
- At that point you can begin to purchase products on www.GroomersHelper.com with no exchange rate: $1 Canadian will equal $1 United States.
- Not all products/brands are available for discount purchase through the Canadian Groomers Club™. This will happen automatically.
*Canadian Groomers Club™ Members get a great discount – 24.8% as of February 5, 2018 (check current rate). Therefore, any other discounts that are available for normal retail purchasing will not apply to any Canadian Groomers Club™ orders, i.e. SPECIALS, multiple brush discount for ActiVet®, etc.
Do not signup to be a Canadian Groomers Club™ Member unless you live and work in Canada. You will not be able to access the “Non-exchange Rate Pricing” that is being offered to Professional Groomers in Canada.
SECTION 1: Groomers Helper® Is Accountable For Your Personal Information In Its Possession Or Control
Groomers Helper® is accountable for all personal information in its possession or control and has:
- established and put into effect policies and procedures aimed at properly protecting personal information;
- educated its staff and volunteers regarding such policies and procedures and their roles and responsibilities in protecting personal information; and
- appointed a Chief Privacy Officer to oversee privacy issues at Groomers Helper® Canada
SECTION 2: Groomers Helper® Identifies The Purposes For Which It Collects Personal Information From You Before It Is Collected
We generally identify the purposes for which we use your Personal Information at the time we collect such information from you and obtain your consent, in any case, prior to such use.
Some of the primary purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Information include:
- to complete a transaction with you when you purchase or use a product or service offered by us;
- to advise you of Groomers Helper® products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to send you electronic Groomers Helper® newsletters that may be of interest to you or to which you have subscribed, and to better understand which articles are of interest to you;
- to present non- Groomers Helper® content and advertising that is customized to your interests; and
- to respond to inquiries you submit.
We may also use your Personal Information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
SECTION 3: Groomers Helper® Obtains Your Consent Before Collecting Personal Information From You
We explain your options and obtain your implicit or explicit consent at the time of or prior to collecting, using or disclosing your Personal Information. We will always collect your Personal Information by fair and lawful means (for example, when you complete an application form or purchase a product or service from us). We also collect your Personal Information where we have obtained your consent to do so or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Where is it reasonable to do so or permitted by law, we may rely on implied consent. Except as required to process a transaction, to maintain records of Groomers Helper® or as required or permitted by applicable law, providing us with your personal information is voluntary. You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions, provided that reasonable notice is given to us. If you withdraw your consent to receive information regarding certain products, publications, services or events being offered by us, you may not be made aware of same.
Personal Information is any information that is identifiable to you. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, phone numbers, email address, etc.
SECTION 4: Groomers Helper® Discloses Your Personal Information Only For Purposes For Which It Has Consent, Or As Permitted Or Required By Law. Groomers Helper® Retains Personal Information Only As Long As Necessary To Fulfill Those Purposes
We identify to whom, and for what purposes, we disclose your Personal Information, at the time of or prior to collecting such information from you and obtain your consent to such disclosure. For example, we may:
- transfer your Personal Information to third party service providers with whom we have a contracted agreement that includes appropriate privacy standards, such as service providers that provide communication services support or data storage or processing – for the purpose of, for example, providing member benefits or facilitating commercial transactions with us;
- disclose your Personal Information to such persons and for such purposes for which you provide your consent; and
- disclose your Personal Information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may keep a record of your Personal Information, correspondence or comments in a file specific to you. We will utilize, disclose or retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
Groomers Helper® may hold your Personal Information outside of Canada, and while outside of Canada it may be subject to access by regulators in accordance with the laws of those jurisdictions.
SECTION 5: Groomers Helper® Aims To Keep Accurate, Complete, And Up-To-Date, Personal Information In Its Possession Or Control, To The Extent Required To Meet The Purposes For Which It Was Collected
We will ensure that your Personal Information is kept as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible based on information provided to us by you. We expect you, from time to time, to supply us with written updates to your Personal Information.
SECTION 6: Groomers Helper® Protects The Privacy Of Personal Information In Its Possession Or Control By Using Security Safeguards Appropriate To The Sensitivity Of The Information
We have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect your Personal Information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The only employees who are granted access to your Personal Information are those with a business ‘need-to-know’ or whose duties reasonably require such information.
You can visit our Web Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your email address. However, our web server may collect the IP address and domain you used to access our Web Site, the type and version of web browser and operating system you are using, the number, duration and frequency of visits to our Web Site and the web site you came from and visited next. This anonymous information cannot be traced to a specific individual User – it is used by us simply for the purposes of analytics – for example, to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, most popular preferences and other statistics about visitors to the Web Site and to determine the characteristics in which users use our Web Site and services. We may use this data to monitor Web Site performance for systems administration purposes, to make our Web Site easier and more convenient to use, to improve our services and to track information in aggregate form (e.g. how many visitors use the Web Site). This helps us better understand our Web Site traffic, visitor behavior and the impact of campaigns, content and email-driven traffic. By having access to such deeper data insights, we are able to measure, re-evaluate content offerings, map customer buying journeys and provide you with a more personalized visitor site experience, enabling demographic and interest reporting.
We make use of Google Analytics. A description of how Google Analytics collects and processes data is set out in “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
Our web site contains security mechanisms that protect against the loss, the misuse and the modification of information under our control.
SECTION 7: Groomers Helper® Is Open About The Procedures It Uses To Manage Personal Information
Up-to-date information on Groomers Helper® Canada’s privacy policies can be obtained from our Chief Privacy Officer (see contact information under Section 8).
SECTION 8: Groomers Helper® Responds On A Timely Basis To Requests About Your Personal Information Which Groomers Helper® Possesses Or Controls
We will generally make available to you any Personal Information that we have collected about you, utilized or disclosed, upon your written request, to the extent permitted or required by law. We will make such information available to you in a form that is generally understandable, including explaining any abbreviations or codes.
You can at any time, challenge the accuracy or completeness of the Personal Information we have which is related to you. Where we validate your identity, and you successfully demonstrate the inaccuracy or incompleteness of your Personal Information, we will amend the Personal Information as required. Where appropriate, we will transmit the amended information to third parties having access to your Personal Information.
We will attempt to respond to each of your written requests not later than thirty (30) days after receipt of such requests. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your requests within this time limit. You have the right to make a complaint to the federal Privacy Commissioner in respect of this time limit.
We will not assess any costs to you for access to your Personal Information or to our Privacy Policies or Practices without first providing you with an estimate of the approximate costs, if any. We may request that you provide sufficient identification to permit access to the existence, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. Any such information shall be used only for this purpose.
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
8510 Ventnor Ave
Margate, NJ 08402
Chief Privacy Officer
Last revised: December 27, 2016