A “Must Have” for all Pet Parents and the Perfect Holiday Gift Item! The ClotIt® Pet First Aid Kit is the ONLY Kit on the market that has a blood stopping powder included for emergencies. For home, car or truck, or in the field. The ClotIt® Pet First Aid Kit will allow you to treat minor wounds or deal with more serious ones while transporting pets for professional help.
ClotIt® First-aid Kit Includes:
- 1 oz Clotit® blood clotting powder
- (2) sterile gauze pads-2×2
- (1) stretch gauze bandage 2″ x 75″
- (2) cotton tipped applicators 3″
- (2) alcohol prep pads
- (2) povidone-iodine prep pads
- (2) sting relieve pads
- (2) triple antibiotic gels
- (2) hydrocortisone creams
- (2) antiseptic towelettes
- (1) 1/2″ x 10″ yards tape
- (1) wire scissors
- (1) slip leash / tourniquet
- (1) plastic tweezers
The science of how ClotIt® works so fast:
- ClotIt® is not a harsh chemical styptic and works with the animals natural blood clotting system to quickly stop bleeding. The painless, natural powder prevents conditioning the dogs you work with from becoming foot shy.
- ClotIt® will not discolor a pet’s coat, groomers hands, or expensive equipment.
- ClotIt® does not clump, is 100% odorless, and has an unlimited shelf-life.
Apply ClotIt® to the wound or pack in a nail quick, and apply moderate pressure for 15 seconds. If bleeding continues, apply additional ClotIt® and re-apply pressure. All wounds are different as are all pets, however, ClotIt® will stop bleeding in dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and all farm animals.
After decades of few alternatives, ClotIt® is a product that the industry has truly been waiting for.
The proper way to use ClotIt® on a nail quick.
Before clipping nails, find a lid, piece of paper or other convenient flat surface to pour ClotIt® in.
*DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY FROM THE BOTTLE.
Pinch a generous amount of ClotIt® between your thumb and forefinger.
Hold the pet’s leg securely with your other hand.
Pack the nail fully with ClotIt®.
Hold the nail with your thumb on top of the nail and your forefinger on the quick, maintaining moderate pressure of a minimum of 20 seconds.
Make sure the nail is fully packed with ClotIt®.
After 20 seconds examine the nail.
If it is still bleeding, repeat Step 3.